Richard Keyt, an Arizona charitable organization attorney who holds a masters degree (LL.M.) in tax law from New York University School of Law, and his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt, an Arizona attorney with a masters in accountancy from Notre Dame University prepare and file the 40 page IRS Form 1023 with the IRS for corporations formed in any state that desire to be a 501(c)(3) tax exempt charity.
What You Get When You Hire Us to Prepare IRS Form 1023, Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
We provide the following services when hired to prepare and file an IRS Form 1023:
- Thirteen page explanation letter from Richard Keyt that gives an overview of the process and discusses in great detail important facts and information about the IRS Form 1023, including helpful information about the required narrative and financial information.
- Four page 50 item IRS Form 1023 Checklist developed by Richard Keyt. This comprehensive checklist covers every task that needs to be satisfied to prepare the IRS Form 1023, including a list of documents that the corporation must deliver to us. We ask you to update this Checklist every week during the 1023 preparation process to insure that we make steady progress to accomplish all of the many required tasks as soon as possible. The Checklist includes 29 documents that we ask you to deliver to us. Our Checklist makes preparing the Form 1023 much easier on you and us.
- Conferences with our experienced IRS Form 1023 personnel to answer questions and compile the information needed to finalize the form.
- Preparation of the 40 page IRS Form 1023. We prepare and file the IRS Form 1023.
- Interaction with the IRS if it has questions about the Form 1023 after we file it.
Our fee to prepare IRS Form 1023 is $3,500 payable in advance.
Important Notice: The $3,500 paid to the KEYTLaw, LLC, law firm does not include the fee to file the form with the IRS. The fee to file an IRS Form 1023 is $600.
If you have questions about preparing an IRS Form 1023 or applying for tax-exempt status for your charitable organization, call me, Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478 or call my son nonprofit corporation and former CPA Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472.
How to Hire Charitable Organization Attorneys Richard Keyt & Richard C. Keyt to Prepare IRS Form 1023
To hire the Keyts to prepare an IRS Form 1023 for your nonprofit corporation complete steps one and two below.
1. Complete our IRS Form 1023 Preparation Engagement Agreement questionnaire. An authorized officer of the corporation enters his or her name and email address then enters the corporation’s name, the signer’s name and title. On entering that information and digitally signing the agreement, DocuSign will send the signed engagement agreement in pdf format to the signer and to Richard Keyt.
2. Go to our secure online store to pay our fee with a Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card. In lieu of paying online you can give your credit card information over the phone to Richard Keyt’s corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7813.