It is very easy to hire Arizona nonprofit corporation attorneys Richard Keyt (the father) and former CPA Richard C. Keyt (the son) to form an Arizona nonprofit corporation. Their 28 nonprofit corporation formation services include preparing 16 documents. To hire the Keyts to form your new nonprofit corporation select one of the following two options:
Option 1 – Telephone
Call one of the Keyts and give your nonprofit corporation information and credit card information over the phone:
- Richard Keyt: 480-664-7478 or make a phone call appointment using Rick’s online calendar.
- Richard’s son Richard C. Keyt: 480-664-7472 or make a phone call appointment using Ricky’s online calendar.
Option 2 – Online
Our online process is extremely easy and available 24/7.
- 1st Step: Complete our online “Nonprofit Corporation Formation Questionnaire.” Enter the information about the nonprofit corporation into this online questionnaire then click on the submit button. Our system will then send an email message to the contact person that contains all of the information you entered into our Questionnaire.
- 2nd Step: Pay for your nonprofit corporation using one of the options below:
- Pay $1,097 by clicking on this link to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- Pay $1,197 (the additional $100 is to purchase our address service so that the corporation’s address and the address of the directors in the Articles of Incorporation will be c/o KEYTLaw, LLC, 7373 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 135, Scottsdale, AZ 85258) by clicking on this link to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, American Express, MasterCard or Discover credit card.
- Call the KEYTLaw corporate legal assistant Luana Strugari at 480-664-7936 and give your credit card information over the phone.
Call if You Have any Questions
Call Arizona nonprofit attorney Richard Keyt (480-664-7478), or his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt (480-664-7472) if you have any questions about forming or operating an Arizona nonprofit corporation. They don’t charge to answer questions over the phone.
We form corporations within one day from the date: (i) we are paid, (ii) we have all the corporate information and (iii) the president of the corporation digitally signs the Articles of Incorporation that we cause DocuSign to send by email.