Richard Keyt, an Arizona charitable organization attorney who holds a masters degree (LL.M.) in tax law from New York University School of Law, and former CPA Richard C. Keyt, an Arizona attorney with a masters in accountancy from Notre Dame University prepare and file IRS Form 1023-EZ and get tax exemptions from the IRS for charitable organizations formed in any state.
What You Get When You Hire Us to Prepare IRS Form 1023-EZ, Streamlined Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
We provide the following services when hired to prepare and file an IRS Form 1023-EZ:
- An explanation letter from that gives an overview of the process and discusses in great detail important facts and information about the IRS Form 1023-EZ, including helpful information about the required narrative and financial information.
- IRS Form 1023 Checklist developed by Richard Keyt. This comprehensive checklist covers every task that needs to be satisfied to prepare the IRS Form 1023-EZ, including a list of documents that the corporation must deliver to us.
- Conferences with a 501(c)(3) attorney to answer questions and compile the information needed to finalize form 1023-EZ.
- Interaction with the IRS if it has questions about the Form 1023-EZ after we file it.
Our fee to prepare IRS Form 1023-EZ is $450 payable in advance. Our fee does not include the IRS filing fee which is $275.
Important Notice: The $450 paid to the KEYTLaw, LLC, law firm does not include the $275 filing fee payable to the IRS.
If you have questions about preparing an IRS Form 1023-EZ or applying for tax-exempt status for your charitable organization, call me, Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478 or call my son nonprofit corporation and former CPA Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472.
How to Hire Charitable Organization Attorneys Richard Keyt & Richard C. Keyt to Prepare IRS Form 1023-EZ
To hire the Keyts to prepare an IRS Form 1023-EZ for your nonprofit corporation complete steps one and two below.
1. Complete our IRS Form 1023 Preparation Engagement Agreement questionnaire. An authorized officer of the corporation enters his or her name and email address then enters the corporation’s name, the signer’s name and title. On entering that information and digitally signing the agreement, DocuSign will send the signed engagement agreement to the signer and Richard Keyt.
2. Click here to go to our secure online store and pay with your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit or debit card. In lieu of paying online you can give your credit card information over the phone to Richard Keyt’s corporate legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7813.