A corporation transferring its domicile into this state shall deliver to the commission for filing articles of domestication setting forth:
1. The name of the corporation, which shall satisfy the requirements of section 10-3401.
2. The state or other jurisdiction in which the corporationa was originally incorporated and the date of the incorporation.
3. A statement that the official in charge of corporate filings in the jurisdiction in which the corporation was previously incorporated will be provided with a copy of the articles of domestication filed in this state.
4. All provisions required to be set forth in articles of incorporation of corporations formed in this state as provided in section 10-3202.
5. Any provisions that are not inconsistent with the laws of this state and that may be set forth in articles of incorporation of corporations formed in this state.
6. A statement that the articles of domestication have been adopted in accordance with section 10-3221 and the dates of actions by members and board of directors constituting the adoption.
7. A statement that on transfer of domicile the corporation accepts and will be subject to the laws of this state.
8. If the jurisdiction in which the corporation was previously incorporated authorized the corporation to issue shares, a statement designating as membership interests any interests formerly designated as shares.