Any corporation incorporated and in good standing under the laws of this state may transfer its domicile to another jurisdiction by adopting articles of domestication in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction into which the corporation is to transfer its domicile. The articles of domestication must be adopted by the corporation in the manner provided by the laws of this state for amendment to the articles of incorporation. On filing of the articles of domestication with the official having custody of the corporate records in the jurisdiction to which the corporate domicile is transferred, the corporation ceases to be a corporation incorporated under the laws of this state and, on the filing of an application for authority pursuant to section 10-11503, becomes a foreign corporation qualified to transact business in this state subject to all laws of this state with respect to foreign corporations so qualified.